Friday, 17 April 2009

The worst about...

The worst thing about writing this late is that I'm usually too tired to come up with anything sensible to say.. as you already may have guessed; that's the case right now.. I didn't get to do my oral report during the lesson in Latin today tough, we ran out of time before it was my turn.. so I guess I'll have to do it next week.. it's a shame because I knew most of the stuff without having to look in any papers because I had worked with it the whole day yesterday.. the good thing about the fact that I didn't have to do it is that I didn't have to do it, that's always hard and makes me insanely nervous.. though, I have good classmates in my Latin class.. so that could have been worse too.. Well, the last thing I have to mention about today was that the judgment against well.. The Pirate Bay.. was officially announced.. of course it will be taken to a higher level in the Swedish court system.. but still, it is somewhat important to see, this kind of indication from the state sure made my sympathy for the Swedish political party "Piratpartiet", roughly; the Pirate party, grew, I support them even more now.. and I'm not the only one, their youth wing of their political party went from second place in the amount of members to first place. And their party gained many members too, they gained roughly 5000 members today.. AND their homepage had so much traffic that they had to close it down and replace it with a simpler version of the site with only the main functions.. well, that's it for today, bye.

No comments: