Wednesday, 29 April 2009
I'm me, did you know that?
I can't stop listening to "All This Time (Pick-Me-Up Song)" by Maria Mena.. seriously.. I love the song in so many ways, thank you Simon for letting me know about it.. and.. well.. I did listen to some Thin Lizzie and Black-Ingvars (From Spotify (who took it from Wikipedia); Black Ingvars is a Swedish humorist heavy metal group. Black Ingvars is famous for cover versions of songs from other musical styles, like pop, children's song, "dansband" music, Christmas songs and gospel.).. but all the time I returned to Maria Mena's song.. well, it's wonderful.. today wasn't so bad.. I got my Geography test back today.. I thought I did well.. but then the teacher started talking about the test and I was like "he didn't ask directly about that.... oook, I didn't write any good information about that.... there wasn't enough time to write about that!".. and my thoughts went on like that, clearly I didn't say that to him, he's a very unreasonable man sometimes.. well.. to my surprise, I got the best grade you can get.. I was.. like.. stunned, really... well, that was good though.. and I've role played with old bcmanga-role players.. It's really fun and I'm starting to feel that that will continue to be very fun for a long time.. oh well.. didn't do all that much today else than the stuff I've mentioned.. I wore lenses today.. : )!... And I went to a close pizzeria to buy me and my father pizza.. well, my dad ate a kebab roll.. so yeah.. A nice, relaxing day.. Oh.. and I learned that my cousins from Eskilstuna (A Swedish city) will come this weekend and not the weekend after that.. well.. before that, on Friday, we'll probably go to our summer place.. and well.. have a bonfire among other things.. I wonder what It'll be like to go to our summer place though.. my uncle had his house like.. 15 or 20 meters away from our house.. and we met him there like almost all of the times that I remember I've met him, some times on other locations but mostly there... well.. my cousins will get the house if they want it.. my aunt's son and two daughters, my uncle didn't have any children... Oh, sry, didn't mean to go there, but I don't want to remove it either.. well so, have a great day, night, day and night again.. I'm floating on the flow from yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment