So.. there's been some threats towards my school.. something about shooting people and stuff.. I don't believe the details are that interesting.. the results of that is though; it was decided that the school will be closed the next two days.. and next week I was supposed to be free anyway, easter-holiday... which means that starts now instead.. The good thing is that I don't have to study for my Spanish and Latin tests.. the bad thing is that I'll have to do them some other time..
Well.. I'm really tired and I won't take up more of your time.. but.. one more thing; I got a comment with an idea, which, in itself is great!.. it said that maybe I should try having "Artist of the day".. And I do suppose it's referring to a musician or something like that.. (otherwise; correct me).. and it is a good idea, the only "problem" is that.. that's kind of what I've done so far.. I never had the same performer twice.. at least not in the same band, of that I'm sure (except for the Linkin Park -incident Sunday 8 Feb 2009).. so it would end up being somewhat the same thing all over again.. actually, I even tried not to like.. have both Ebba Grön and Thåström.. because it's the same singer.. stuff like that... well.. as I said, if I misinterpreted it, correct me.
Well.. Two more things XD.. I was about to post when I remembered that Miss Li's new album is out, I like it!.. and the second thing is.. that there's a chance that one of my cousins had her first child today.. I don't know more about that, we heard that it might be on it's way this morning from my aunt... well, enough said about.. everything, have a continued great life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment