Thursday, 16 April 2009
Working on homework
Well, I'm finally getting myself to do some of the dreadful homework in Latin.. I have to present Julius Caesar's Temple during the lesson tomorrow.. I'm not looking forward to it.. I'm barely done.. will have to work some more on it though.. well, better late than never... but I've noticed that I'm really not fit for more school.. right, now, it can only get worse until the summer break.. because the spirit and motivation is missing more than ever.. I just hope that I can keep it at the level I've managed to keep it until now.. well, only worthless stuff happened today... I think.. so I don't even feel I have to tell you about the day.. oh.. and I found a paper where I've written down roughly a kind of strange dream I had like.. some weeks before I restarted blogging again (this year).. in January.. well, I remembered it so clearly.. so I wrote it down.. maybe I'll share it tomorrow or something.. when I've got a little more time.. so yeah.. there's not so much "shocking" stuff though.. mostly just strange.. people/situations and drastic changes from one scene to another.. very much like dreams are in general.. well, I've got to continue working now, really... wish me luck! (I'll need it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment