Tuesday, 28 April 2009

This day will keep me alive for a whole while!

The clock's really 00:08 when I start writing this, I didn't change the time all that much so.. well.. I've got something to tell you guys; I FEEL SO FREAKING GOOD, seriously.. It's mostly because of my afternoon.. but still, I won't say the day in school wasn't really great too. Ok, so today I had two tests and nothing more, I'm for real, it began with a writing test well.. first thing in the morning, then we had canceled lessons because of different reasons.. so we had a looooooong break from like 09:00 or something until 14:30.. when me and a classmate, Amanda (if you know swedish, go check out her blog, we follow eachother so the link shouldn't be hard to find), had our oral test.. both tests went pretty well, especially my oral test.. I think.. well, we did some assignments we had from "Kultur och Idé Historia".. "Culture and Idea history"..roughly... well.. most of the time we spoke about stuff and.. her boyfriend joined us for a while and another classmate joined us for some time too.. and my sister.. too, in a way xD.. well.. we went to eat the.. well food of our school... and also we went and bought some candy and so on, a really relaxed day so far, right?..

So when we were done with the oral test, I hurried down to the parking lot, jumped into the car that my dad was waiting in, we went to the hospital, there we met the doctor who said that there's a positive result so far (I have to agree)(I'm talking about the medicine for my pimples and so on.. if you remember).. well.. so I will just take one pill a day from now, you are supposed to switch down when a positive result is seen so... well, it was kind of fun to hear that it's better.. And then we went to my grandfather's (on my father's side) apartment.. and talked to him some.. then my dad drove me back to school where I picked up my things and went home on my bike..

And then when I got home I noticed that Bcmanga had put up some FAQ's on their site.. the site won't be back.. and they finally explained better why.. so I'm not angry with them any more.. even though I'm sad that my favorite site is down.. well.. so yesterday I learned from one of the other members from that site (I have lots of them on msn) that another member had started a forum well.. for the people that roleplayed some (not very seriously, a simple form of forum-roleplay) on the site.. so I joined but couldn't check it out yesterday, it was really late.. so today I did that.. and then, as I kind of was told, I passed it forward, I renamed myself on msn so that the roleplayers from bcmanga could ask me for the adress... and when I joined yesterday, I was the 15:th members... now there's 23 members.. and I think I brought most of the new members.. well, the thing is.. through that I really got to talk to people I havn't talked to in a long time.. and I was really in the mood too, we spoke about everything, absolutely everything, they've got rather different personalities too.. so.. well, I havn't felt so good in a long time, really.. There havn't been all that many setbacks today.. And I got to roleplay again.. it's been a long time since I've done it by my own free will.. and considering the changes that I experienced it was wonderful... well and I really spoke with Simon, I think I've mentioned him.. some time back, one of the greatest friends you can have, even though I've only met him AFK (xD) once.. really, he's great.. well.. we talked about festivals and stuff like that during some time.. and then he introduced me to some music again.. and seriously; I completely love the music by Maria Mena, especially "All This Time (Pick-Me-Up Song)".. and today was the first time I heard anything by her... and I really like a youtube clip with Soko singing "I'll kill her" too.. yeah, that's it.. I really, really, really feel good right now, as my good friend Simon said "de e dagar som dessa då man känner att livet är bra.".. which rougly means "It's days like this that you feel that life is good".. so yeah, with those words, I love you all, bye~.

1 comment:

oooo said...

wow that's great!!!!!! :D hope you have more days like this!!