Uhm.. yeah.. Don't you think we are complicating life a bit? Yes, life is complicated, but that's just because we made it that way.. well, that's what I think.. I think we should stop worrying so much, stop regretting stuff (or doing stuff that you will regret), start being more forgiving.. and much more open..
Oh well, sorry for being so worn out that I'm writing stuff I actually want to write.. XD.. I don't care.. and there was a man in school talking about.. well.. self-esteem and.. personal/inner security.. or something like that, he was really great, really. His name is Lasse Gustavsson.. He's a firefighter that got burned.. well, lets just say I think he was great.. because I don't have the time (I need to get started on my homework in Latin >_<) or strength to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment