Thursday, 5 June 2008

Wait up

School today was as useless as it was enjoyable; like watching some movie or something on every lesson, I didn't mind. And we are free from school tomorrow, since it's the national day of Sweden.. even though we don't celebrate it that much. My cousin and aunt will come tomorrow, that'll be fun. And the reason I'm telling you more about tomorrow than today is simply because I didn't do much today, I helped out a little at home and I watched Bleach for a while and still I didn't find the time to do my last piece of homework or clean my own room, can't be helped I guess, I'll get that done tomorrow.

Oh, and I wanted to see the movie Wicker Park again, I don't remember anything of it but I do have the feeling that it was good, so I want to find out.


The song of today:
Wind by Akeboshi


I know it's the first ending song for the Naruto anime but I think it's the best of the endings and openings. You just gotta love the music and the lyrics is good too.

No comments: