School's really ending, and I only had two lessons today, it feels great. Offe (a guy in my class) said that he though of me as strange at first but he changed his mind when he got to know me, he said that I was really cool/nice or something like that, I guess that's how I am, I don't know if it's good or bad.
I saw the movie Jumper together with my dad when I got home, it was a really good movie, it had most things a good movie needs.
The song of today:
29 Mars by Kapten Röd
I really like this song, it's in swedish and it's great in everyway, just because I felt like it I'll put the lyrics, and I'll atempt to translate it.
In Swedish;
Kan inte förmå mig, låter låten gråta åt mig, så låten gråter åt mig...
Jag fortsätter vända mig om men du finns inte där.
Jag fortsätter leta men finner ingen mening att va här.
Jag vill inte vakna imorn utan kärlek i min värld.
Så jag fortsätter vända mig om men du finns inte där.
Den här låten den e ren terapi, min enda nyckel till en öppning i ett inspärrat liv.
Alla säger minnena skall blekna med tid, ska jag va ärlig, kan jag inte se när det blir.
Jag trodde aldrig att jag kunde falla ner så djupt.
Men sen kommer världens bästa vibration och ger mig ljus, är du en dröm, snälla ta inte slut.
Åh nej...
Jag fortsätter vända mig om men du finns inte där.
Jag fortsätter leta men finner ingen mening att va här.
Jag vill inte vakna imorn utan kärlek i min värld.
Så jag fortsätter vända mig om men du finns inte där.
Så skrik ut, sluta viska
Väljer hur du vill leva så sluta spring under piskan
Man stressar genom livet, rädd för saker å missa
Vi har ingenting att pricka av på nån lista
Vissa säger lev din dag som din sista
Vissa söker lugn man bara finner i kistan
Men jag vet att bara inte kärleken vissnar
Kommer allt det vackra övervinna det bistra
Jag fortsätter vända mig om men du finns inte där.
Jag fortsätter leta men finner ingen mening att va här.
Jag vill inte vakna imorn utan kärlek i min värld.
Så jag fortsätter vända mig om men du finns inte där.
Nu finns du här, nu finns du här, i min atmosfär, nu finns du här.
Så va e på
så va e på
så va e på
kärlek e på gång
My somewhat crappy translation into English;
I'm not able to, let the song cry in my place, so let the song cry i my place.
I keep turning around but you're not there.
I keep searching but I don't find a reason to be here.
I don't want to wake up tomorrow without love in my world.
So I keep turning around but you're not there.
This song is pure therapy, my only key to an opening in a imprisoned life.
Everybody says that the memories shall fade with time, to be honest; I can't see when that'll be.
I never though I could fall so deep.
But then the worlds best vibration comes to give me light, if you are a dream, please don't end.
Oh no...
I keep turning around but you're not there.
I keep searching but I don't find a reason to be here.
I don't want to wake up tomorrow without love in my world.
So I keep turning around but you're not there.
So shout out, stop whispering
Choosing how you want to live, so stop running due to the whip
You rush through life, afraid to miss things
We don't have anything to tick off on some list
Some say live your day as if it were the last one
Some seek peace you only find in the coffin
But I know that if love doesn't wither
Then all the beutiful will overcome the grim.
I keep turning around but you're not there.
I keep searching but I don't find a reason to be here.
I don't want to wake up tomorrow without love in my world.
So I keep turning around but you're not there.
Now you're here, now you're here, in my atmosphere, now you're here.
So what's
So what's
So what's
Love's what's up.
Now; I know that there are probably not a single person reading my blog that don't know Swedish but I liked translating the song, I thought it was fun, that's the only and single reason I did it.. oh and I copied the swedish text from another site.
I love this song simply because it is true, almost too true, that's the main feature about this song to me but I like the whole thing too of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment