Today (you get the deal, even though it's past midnight when I write this) my mouse for the computer broke so dad and I just bought a new keyboard and a new mouse just like that, I've had the mouse and keyboard from one of our older computers up until now.
And I've played Metal Gear Solid 4 most of the day, funny how consumed you can get, it's really fun to play and it's got a lot of variated gameplay.
Didn't feel like writing any today so I didn't, even though I've formed some plans in my head about it, I did run though.. maybe I'll run two laps one of these days.
And my cousin called, funny how we think alike; I've been thinking of asking to come over to his place (he live in Eskilstuna, which is an hour by train from here) but he called me first, I'm going this wednesday after I've been to the dentist, don't expect me to write anything here while I'm there.
The song of today:
More Than Words by Extreme
The song explains itself, lol. Well; great lyrics simply. Give it a listen, will you?
"Hold me close don't ever let me go"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment