Well, it has been a long, uneventful day, I finished my present for my mom, I've walked the dogs all week, well this morning when I woke up she was like "I decided to take the dogs for you this morning" and smiled, I was dead tired so I said "what am I awake at this hour for then? I'll go back to bed" though it made me happy, both that I didn't have to go and that my mom seemed to be in a really good mood.. sometimes she gets very depressed for long times.. like take medicine and stay home from work or doesn't work as much, last time it was really bad was last autumn or something, her friend from work died when they were riding horses.. apparently it was something with her heart, mom got really down after that.. It just struck me how happy it makes me that she's in a better mood and have been for some time now.
When I was out with the dogs this evening I met one of my old classmates from four years or something like that, she was out walking with her mom.. we didn't greet, well I didn't see her until like the last moment before they passed me, I was picking up dog poo at the moment.. Oh well even though we were friends back then people drift apart, even though we live in this really small town I hadn't seen her for like over a year or so. Even if we didn't greet it sure brought back memories.
What else have I been doing today? Well.. I've played some Maple Story.. I'm just playing that game when I don't have anything else to do nowadays. And I've watched anime; Berserk, Love Hina and Bleach. Other than that I've played some Naruto-Arena and roleplayed some with a friend from the internet.
The song of today:
We'll Live And Die In These Towns by The Enemy
I like this song and it reflects how I feel right now very well, everything about the song is good and it stirs up all these feelings within, a song that really says all there is to say in my opinion.
Oh, and I realized that I've been doing this for a week now, and I like it very much, it's not like the first time I tried to have a blog.. well, I'll keep posting, cya and take care
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment