I've done my homework now, it feels so good to have it done, I have three days in school starting tomorrow and then I've got summer vacation, it feels unbelievably good, I don't know much what I'll do though, we are going to our summer place, where our family usually spends like 2 to 4 weeks of the summer, I love it there, although I didn't like it when I was younger, it feels like my sister still have problems going there without bringing any friends. Oh; and I'll try to write, I don't like saying it because it sets the expectations too high for me and for anyone else, but it is a fact that I'm trying to write, my goal is to make it as long as a book, but that is a little too much to say right now, I don't like saying it at all.
My cousin went home many hours ago, we did the same thing as yesterday today. We bathed today too, right now my mom is picking up my dad in a neighboring city, he's been at a festival called Sweden Rock (it was in the southern part of sweden) since like friday or something I think, one of my older cousins performed togheter with his band at Sweden Rock by the way, it feels like they're getting somewhere, I'm glad, the name of the band is WhenIt if you wanted to know. I think I heard the car arrive outside now.. well I'll go to bed soon, after all; school's not over yet.
The song of today:
I'm Good I'm Gone by Lykke Li
I heard this song on the radio on my way to the beach today, I've heard it before, I had just forgotten about it, it's really good, I like the version where Robyn and others are performing together with Lykke Li, it is a really artistic song, it feels different in some way, in a good way too.I fell like this song is mostly about the combination of the vocal parts and the instruments, lyrics is less important, not unimportant, just less important. And I think the song grows more and more the more you listen to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment