You can say I got almost everything I planned to get done today, I ran a lap this morning and wrote a page after a shower, breakfast and cleaning my room. A short while after the fotball game, between Sweden and Spain, began and my fathers friend (with family) came to watch with us, too bad Sweden lost the very last minute 2-1.. Still there's one game left, a tie would do against Russia. And since the game ended I've played Metal Gear Solid 4 with dad's friends son, it is a great game, I'll tell you that. The only thing I wanted to do today that I didn't was some sprite-work for a game me and my friends are working on a little, maybe I'll get to that tomorrow, maybe not.
The song of today:
Carry Me by The Levellers
I don't really know why, that's what I feel, I can't precisly tell you why I chose this song but I like it somehow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment