Thursday, 12 June 2008

The hunt for MGS4

I took my bike and went into town two times, both of the times to see if the local game-shop had Metal Gear Solid 4, the first time the man working there said that he probably would get it later this day but then I found out that the delivery got a litte late the second time I was there, so I asked him to put away it for me when it arrives, he said the delivery would come mid-day tomorrow, so hopefully I've got it tomorrow ^^. I didn't do anything special other than that today, I mostly stayed at the computer and other meaningless stuff ^^. I found myself with wanting to sleep because of boredom like three hours ago or something.

The song of today:
Heaven Forbid by The Fray

Truth be told, I heard this song for the first time today, I've listened to The Fray alot before but I discovered this song today, and it is just too beautiful; every single bit of this song is my favorite part. "Heven forbid, you end up alone and don't know why" that's just so me.

No comments: