Sunday, 15 June 2008

Less me more music

I ran but didn't write a page today, I didn't find the time, and I didn't get to the sprite-work either. Mostly I played Metal Gear Solid 4 and other stuff. I havn't got much else to say, I've listened a lot to Disney music today too.

The song of today:
Magnus Uggla - Dumma flickor


Yeah here we go again with the Swedish songs, and I'm not going to comment it anymore after this either, I don't have.. or at least I think I don't have any non-swedish readers, hey I barely have any readers at all.. well, doesn't matter, so; back to the song.

I really like the lyrics of this song, that's the greatest asset of the song, and sometimes I just feel exactly like the song's lyrics, and I hate myself for thinking that too, basicly it describes two true things; how beeing "like you are suposed to be" can be "negative", that you can be "too good" and it also describes the desires of the human nature a little, don't know if you fully understood that, I'm a little tired when writing this.. great song to me anyways, although I've practicly been "taught" to like Uggla.. not really but dad said that he liked his music when I was younger and I've liked it too since I was little, don't know if that's a good or bad thing and how much he liking it influenced me.

This song isn't that easy to find on the net and such, like youtube, if you want to have at least a little clue what the song's about (without searching like a maniac the lyrics is easy to find at least.

No comments: