Nothing special today, I watched anime like crazy after school, I didn't do much else, well I played some Maple Story a short while when I got home but after that it was anime up until now.. practicly. The main reason I didn't do anything but watch anime was because I couldn't stand doing anything else, I didn't feel like talking to anybody on msn or in my Naruto-Arena clan or on Mcleodgaming (a forum mainly developing flashgames). We ate pizza today and a guy from my class called, asking about one of our tests that I've done; he's going to do it tomorrow, I hope I was some help.
Oh and I forgot to mention that I saw the fotball/soccer game between Sweden and Ukraine yesterday, I was really dissapoined Sweden lost 0-1, I mean come on, Ukraine!? Oh well, I sure hope our team will be better during the european championship.
The song of today:
Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
I just realized that this is one of my favorite songs, ever, and I really mean it, I love every last bit of it, its not one of those songs that fit some kind of mood, this song fits me whatever mood I might be in, I think this song really tells alot about me. This is the first lines; "And I'd give up forever to touch you, 'cause I know that you feel me somehow, you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be and I don't wanna go home right now" I can go on quoting the whole song, every single word is just so right. By the way, I really don't like Ronan Keatings cover of the song. Still, eventhough all the song is great I really like the plead-like lyric at the end of the song "I just want you to know who I am, I just want you to know who I am...~".
Well, I've gotta sleep now, cya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment