I saw the last episodes of Berserk and Love Hina (well, I've still got the specials and maybe the OVA left to watch) today. And my cousin took the upper-secondary final examination (I don't know if you guys understood that, that was the translation I found on a web-dictionary). Oh, and during the only lesson I had today (english) we got to know our grades, I got MVG (wich is the highest on a scale of four).
I don't think I've got so much more to say today, I'm just dead tired.
The song of today:
Fix You by Coldplay
Once again I've picked a song with really good lyrics, that's mostly because lyrics is a really important part of songs. Oh, and I love the music too. And I could quote the whole song, but I think the first few lines is the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mvg; congratz :)
jeez, agree, I love that song, 'Fix You' sure is beautiful.
Did you know that Coldplay's having a concert here in Sweden, in September?
Post a Comment