I'm back home after roughly 3 weeks, I spent quite some time there at being sick, it just wouldn't let go, but finally I got rid of it. Most of the time I bathed, watched tv and lots of fun people I know through my family came, that's basicly what I've been doing these weeks. If you are wondering about my "book"-project; yes; in one way I made huge progress, I know a lot, lot more about what will happen along the way, I have created tons of new characters and basicly know more about the plot.. BUT I havn't written much on the actual story, that's all I have to say about that. Oh, and the best thing that happened during these 3 weeks was when me and my mom went to see Sofia Karlsson, a Swedish.. uh.. singer.. perform, it was a great concert wich brings me to todays "song of today"
The song of today:
Omkring Tiggarn Från Luossa... by Sofia Karlsson
A great version of this poem by Dan andersson, her great, great, great voice combined with the great lyrics almost leaves me breathless, it is simply great and so touching.
Oh and of course I love the other songs Sofia Karlsson sings and had a hard time choosing wich one to make "The song of today".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment