Today I spent the whole day doing something that involves music.. the first 5 hours or so I spent sitting at the other computer or "The familys computer" sorting music.. I brought all I wanted from it to this computer so now I only have a few files left on that computer that I need. The other half, I found a thread at a swedish forum when I searched some on Google, the thread was named "The best line in a song".. So I started looking up the songs that I didn't know that people there recomended.. And I havn't listened to them all yet, I'm still doing it.
School starts tomorrow.. I hope this year will turn out better than the last.
The song of Today:
You Never Know by Immortal Technique
I just found this song.. maybe I won't think it's so great when I've listened to it some times.. like two weeks from now.. but right now I really like it, I was like "this is pretty good actually".. and then the song just grew and grew as the song came closer to the end, I got captured by it, just sat there and listened to the lyrics like I was under a spell or something. An interesting lifestory or something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment