Friday, 15 August 2008

Goodbye summer my friend

Uhm.. so I didn't write the last couple of days, didn't have much to write, sat here mostly, three friends came over and we went outside and mostly talked for most part, yesterday I went to what probably was the last concert of this year for me, Lars Winnerbäck performed but also Emil Jensen, Miss Li and Sofia Karlsson (yeah, the one I saw some weeks ago or something) everything was fantastic, I'm not going to say more than that, I think you know just how much I enjoy these sort of things.. Oh and I got a Winnerbäck t-shirt and a Sofia Karlsson t-shirt.

On another note I've been following the olympic games with great, swedish interest, it's almost funny how my nation makes me like any sport we're successful in.

The song of today:
Run by Amy Macdonald

You we're expecting a Winnerbäck song or at least one of the above, right? Well.. surprise, right?.. I just found out about this singer actually and this is the best of her songs I've heard yet, everything is right, it's touching and her voice, especially in the end of the song is beautiful.

No comments: