Monday, 11 August 2008

Okaaaaay

I'm not as "down" as I was yesterday, I've started to book UppCon-ticets for me and my friends and I've been here all day, the new forums for Mcleodgaming was released today.

The song of today:
Nothing To Lose by Billy Talent

Yeah, continueing in the same sort of direction as yesterday, although I must admit this song is both about the lyrics and the music AND the singers voice, the one I picked for yesterdays "The song of today" really do have great lyrics, it does BUT, partly, not much but partly I think the singer and the band lack.. really "power" to make the song what it could be, I'm not in any sense saying Simple Plan is bad, I'm not, it's just that that song could have been even better, that's all I'm saying. So, this song is absolutely great, over and out.

No comments: