Tuesday, 26 August 2008

A long day

Today I woke up with a massive headache and I was more tired than ever. Well after that "great" start the day got even more tough, I had Two History lessons AND two "Culture and Idea History" lessons.. I had a lunchbreak that only lasted 35 minutes. And I had English and Spanish too.. So I'm all worn out now, really.

Oh and I wrote a little something just now.. well 'cause I felt like it;

"You and me
The two first fallen leaves from a withered tree
Two souls far from all the others.
Two canaries in a large group of crows.
We who thought we knew it all.
We were never gonna fall.


We carried the world upon our shoulders but no one cared
We thought deep thoughts that no one shared.
I tried your life, you tried mine.
You'd look happy, I'd always frown.


We, the hero and the brave
Two of a kind with really different minds.

I was there for you when you didn't need it.
But also when you begged and pleaded.

You cried in the rain, wishing the world would go sane.
I swept the tears of the sky from your eyes even though it was in vain.

You fell, I cut of my shell and then I too fell
Freely in a swift moment before we hit the ground.
Never to ever make a new sound."


I like it.. don't know if you do though.. And I don't really know what I mean by all that.


The song of today:
Fidelity by Regina Spektor

Because her voice just gets right through you, I almost shiver.. In a possitive way.. when she sings, check out her other songs, they are not all that much alike each other.

No comments: