So.. I had my 2.5 hour Latin lesson today.. It's long.. obviously. Other than that I spent some time looking at videos at Youtube with my Dad some, mostly music.
And I'm going to Kenny tomorrow.
The song of today:
Under Månen by Lars Winnerbäck
I havn't had any Lars Winnerbäck song here until now because, first I wanted to save that until after the concert and then I hadn't listened all that much to Lars' songs and I thought it would be unfair to just throw in some random song. Still, I had a really hard time choosing, mostly 'cause all his songs are great, it's crazy hard to choose one, so listen to the others too if you like this one. You've got to say that the lyrics are great, there's no other word to describe it.. And then there's that little something that makes Lars Winnerbäck so unbeliveably good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment