Tuesday, 19 August 2008

I really need to sleep right now

I went to Kenny yesterday and stayed until today, we played Brawl, Donkey Konga and we toyed around with Gmod, we populated a Mcdonalds map with random characters like Yoda and Sonic and others, when we were done it was 07.00 in the morning.. we were like "ooh.. maybe it's time to sleep".. so we did XD.. Oh and this Thursday school starts for me again.. I can't say I'm all that excited.. oh well ^^'...

The song of today:
Fuck was I by Jenny Owen Youngs


A great song, it's kind of a "simple" song if you know what I mean.. There's not great changes in the pace or anything like that.. still, I like everything about the song, it's harmonic and does have good lyrics, the song makes me feel a little bit better no matter when I listen to it.

No comments: