Sunday, 20 July 2008

I was gone, I'll be gone but I'll be back..@_@?

Well, I haven't written any here for ages but I can explain.. Ok, I know that sounded a little funny XD.. well anyways; I've been sick since like.. last sunday?.. or maybe even before that.. I have fever and a headache that just won't leave.. oh and some more that I can't be bothered to find out the proper way of writing/saying.

And I got sick while I was at Kenny's place.. yes, I did go there and we played awesome amounts of Brawl and some other stuff..

And the ferry/cruise/whatever was really nice, spending some time with my dad and sister (my mom was on a spa trip togheter with a friend).. oh they had this dancegame on the ferry, you know one of those with for arrows that you're supposed to step on.. My sister really liked playing that game.. even though I won like 9 of 12 songs or something n__n. Oh and another great thing about the trip was the heaps of cheap candy I bought.. I still have some left but I ate most of it by now.

Oh and my cousin came over, I was on my way to get better at that point.. but we (me and my cousin) went out with some of my friends to practice some parkour (I don't know if I told you but like half of the time we practice we play a game of tag, it really is fun to play child's games, it really is, you easily forget that). And after that my sickness got worse (well.. almost obviously).. too bad I let my friends and cousin persuade me into going even though I still felt a little sick.

And Kenny was working with an RPG game when I came to his place by the way, he was using RPG maker VX, a really great game-making program.. So obviously now I use it too.. I end up starting way too many projects and stuff.. but it's fun, as long as it is fun I can live with not finishing too many things.

Speaking of projects, I'm helping out some on a site called Mcleodgaming, I spend some time on their forums and mostly help sprinting and animating for a game the Admin of the place, Cleod9 is making called Super Smash Flash 2, well it is a game based on the Super Smash Bros series but with some other stuff, such as anime characters and things like that.. so yesterday or something I submitted an animation again, there's a fan character that also was in the first Super Smash Flash game that Cleod9 is considering not including in the game due to the lack of good moves (sprites, animations).. So I made an attack to help that character out some, here's what it looks like;
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff292/Firensid/BlF.gif but I guess when(if) Cleod9 moves it in flash it would look something like this in-game:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff292/Firensid/ex1.gif
or this:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff292/Firensid/ex2.gif

And so, over to another project; my "book".. I'll try to write during my time at my familys uhm.. "vacation house" or somthing like that?.. I'll be going there tomorrow and I'll be there 3 weeks, I don't have internet there so this blog is going inactive for 3 weeks, deal with it.

The song of today:
Good People - Jack Johnson

I chose between this song and two other of his songs (Better togheter and Upside down) so yeah, basicly this is mostly about the artist.. but this song is great, the thing it lacks some when you compare it to "Better togheter" and "Upside Down" is the really perfect groove in the music creating a fantastic feeling, although it makes up for it by having better lyrics instead, great, great lyrics.. Listen to all three songs, they are good.

No comments: