I went to Kenny and played Brawl last friday, it was the day of the european version release.. A great, great, great game, the first game I've waited for and followed so much, I checked the website for updates almost every day, I'm not disapointed at all. Then my cousin came last saturday, we played Maplestory together most of the time (he borrowed my dads laptop) but we did other stuff too. So that's the explaination for me not beeing here, writing.
My cousin went home by train today.. I haven't done much at all today, I kinda rested myself a little; did everything a little extra slow. I think you need that sometimes, especially when you haven't slept all that much.
Anyways my dad got tickets to the concert today, it'll be great, it'll be greater than great.
I saw the movie Beowulf today, it was a good movie.
The song of today:
Ain't No Reason by Brett Dennen
A beautiful song, magical lyrics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment