Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Doing-things-week

We went to Leksand Sommarland, it was kind of fun even though I was a little negative from the start, I really enjoyed myself after awhile, it was nice to get away from everything, we spent most of the day there so there wasn't much more going on this day. Tomorrow me, dad and my sister are going on a.. uhm.. ferry(?).. well I'll be away until friday so I won't write.. and maybe I'll go directly to Kenny after that, so I'll be back when I'm back XD

The song of today:
Times Like These by Foo Fighters

I decided on Foo Fighters before I chose the song, they have many great songs.. I really like the lyrcis even though I've been waiting for my "Times Like These" since I heard this song the first time, wich was more than six months ago I think, something like that. Check out the acoustic version, I like both.

No comments: