I'm sitting here trying to learn something about something for some test tomorrow and honestly.. it is something that I care about.. but trust scientists and other people to understand, please, just give me the simple-ass version and I'll be good and do as you say (it's about our effects on the planet btw).. I don't want to be able to explain it or understand it, I'd rather know things about other stuff...
Wait.. where was I.. oh right! Something something dark side.... no, that wasn't it.. uhm so yeah, I'm having a hard time getting like.. a 100 pages into my head >_>.. the teacher doesn't give good tests either...
But the worst thing is that I CAN'T TAKE MY MIND off something or someone.. I've been like this.. like.. since the beginning of this term or something.. and I feel that it is hopeless so it really isn't a good feeling anymore either.. Like.. I was on a boat ride (like a big one.. a.. ferry(?)?) with.. practically all of the close family on my fathers side this weekend, it was a birthday gift to my grandfather to celebrate his 80th birthday earlier this year.. I kind of kept my sister from being too bored and we played some air hockey and so on but really the only thing that could get my mind of the thing I can't get my mind of was looking at my cousins kid who is just a little more than 1 year old. And even then I couldn't get peace of mind for that long.. usually telling someone new about my problem helps a little bit.. for a little while.. but I'm running out of internet friends and other people that couldn't change the situation by doing something stupid.
Also there was the trip to Rome.. all I tell people when they ask about is kind of "Well.. it was impressive I guess.." if I'm not in the mood to talk my ass off about stupid details that I don't really care about.. Because that is what it was.. impressive I guess.. And when the gigantic buildings created by one of the greatest empires in the world, where the most interesting historical figures I've heard about walked and lived can't impress someone all that much.. at least not as much as some other things... well I think that says something.
Well school's over in a matter of weeks.. sadly and also to my great enjoyment.. can someone say MIXED FEELINGS?
Ah.. that feels great to have ranted a bit on a blog almost certainly only I watch nowadays.. so to all... 1 of me; have a better tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment