Hello hellu!
Today I watched Dead Poets Society, we had to watch it for our english class and I wasn't there when we saw the second half of it so I watched it today, at home.. yes, I am still sick sadly enough.. But now that I've seen it I think I can say it's the best film I've ever had to watch in school.. If I haven't forgot about any film now... well it was great anyway (even though "best in school" doesn't say much)!.. And I'm not afraid to say I was touched! And inspired! In many ways : ).. It may have been partly because I'm home and sick and weak right now but even if that is the case, so what? And when the credits were rolling I found myself thinking up a "new" word in english.. a mix between the word cry and the word laugh.. I wanted my word to mean "laughing and crying at the same time, knowing what made you do that but not if you are happy or sad, you just feel really.. filled with.. something! Feelings and so on" something like that.. I came up with craugh... like laugh so you would say "he was craughing".. the thing is; I looked it up and urbandictionary said the word already exsisted! While it didn't really mean exactly what I wanted it to mean it was indeed made up of a mixture of the same words I tried to mix and it meant something like "laughing 'til you cry" or something.. well I was satisfied with that and now I'm sitting here.. as sick as ever but a little bit happier at least : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment