Saturday, 17 April 2010

Did you expect me to write so "soon" again ;D?

Hello! I just want to say this before I tell you anything else; I know I change from several posts a week to.. one every two months, I know! But like I said right from the start (I think I wrote something about it, I know I thought about it that way at least); I'm writing first and foremost for my own enjoyment. That doesn't mean that I haven't tried to change some things and limit what I write about when I got a few readers and it doesn't mean that I don't want anyone to read. All it really means is; I'll write when I have the need to do it and when I feel like it, I hope it makes sense to you too like it does to me : ). (By the way; even though I may have had something I really really needed to get off my chest several times the last couple of weeks.. mainly the last week, it wasn't something that I could talk about here.. so in those cases I have people like Simon or Dogo and so on.. so you see.. even when I feel like writing, sometimes I go elsewhere to do it, hence so little content here)

Ok well so on to the actual "news", I had a great friday yesterday, I hung out with two classmates after school. I do hope they thought we had fun 'cause I sure had : ). Bah, now my nature shines through : (, see, I'm not all that confident ^^'. Well now you know that too! Oh and we were at my place to get my wallet for a short period of time.. and well.. lets just say that I've been cleaning my room today.. because I was a bit ashamed that it looked like it did XD!

Well, have a good one, bye!

No comments: