Wednesday, 21 April 2010
Wiee! Birthday
I'm sick on my birthday : (.. I'm just sitting here.. being sick.. and this is probably the most boring birthday ever -_-'.. Well at least it IS my birthday : )!.. I got a headset and some clothes and a cup : ).. My dad commented on the fact that it wasn't anything "big" like I've been getting the last couple of birthdays (Phone, Computer, Ps3 and so on).. but I realize that I don't feel like I really need anything like that anymore.. maybe it is because I'm less materialistic or maybe it's because I feel like I have most things I want.. or maybe it's because I focus on other stuff right now.. I don't know : ).. Well I hope you can enjoy this wonderful day for me in my place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment