Gaaawsh.. I think I may be on my way to become really sick.. like; I-have-to-be-home sick or something.. It all depends on how I feel tomorrow morning.. right now I have a runny nose and a bad cough.. but I don't feel all that bad.. well to tell the truth; I don't have any apatite and I feel powerless.. but I'm a bit clearer in the head than I usually am when I'm sick.. so we'll see! The problem is; I don't want to be home from school.. it would only be worse than actually going.. even though it doesn't feel good at all to be at school these days.. for my own reasons : /.. Well.. sometimes it feels GREAT.. but because of that; once you realize that those feelings really aren't... how should I put it.. all that real.. that they really are temporary illusions of reality made up by me.. well then I feel really down : (.. I know that this probably doesn't make sense.. and I hope that it doesn't make too much sense because it is my way of trying to talk about things that I kind of want to talk about but at the same time feel like really would screw things up even more if I talked about. I'm quite fine with the subjects and the teachers right now, nothing really tough.. it's that other stuff that is harder.. at least I was happy all weekend.. mostly (it not solely) because I spent some times with two wonderful people last Friday.
On that.. positive(???.. not really, right?) note I leave you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment