I've been fighting myself this whole weekend.. I've noticed that I can't even listen to my common sense all that much when in the most pressured situation right now. I managed to sidetrack alot! like "Ooops.. now I'm checking out those youtube videos again, that wasn't supposed to happen" and so on.. well now I can barely see the light in the end of the tunnel (or the end in the tunnel of light?). I've still got thing I've got to write.. well that and a small part of another thing. Luckily; it isn't the longest thing I've got left at least and I have like.. tomorrow left too. Right now I'm focusing on the.. six (Oh my god x_x) things I have to remember tomorrow, two of them is me talking in front of the class and the other are discussions.. Well I'll do my best although it is a bit too much right now. I'm really pissed at myself and everything because I failed my math-test by the way.. Just because of that it all kind of depends on how I do on the test on Tuesday.. I'm quite distressed when it comes to that, yes T_T.
The song of today:
Innan du glömmer mig by Simon Norrsveden
I've been listening to Simon more and more the past months, by now he is one of those artist I can listen to when I don't really even want to hear any music until I realize I want to listen to his album (other examples of that for me is Melissa Horn and Sofia Karlsson). Also this song is great, the lyrics yeah I can't really describe the lyrics, they're great.. I used to think that the song for me almost told me about something in my past.. but now I think I've changed my mind or rather, there is something new I connect this song to instead.. well it really kind of is the same thing. And it's also about a farewell in a way, just like the farewell I'll be going through with my class in just a matter of weeks.
Sleep tight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment