Well.. now that I have "The song of today" back.. I can do these meaningless posts again : D! Wait.. that isn't positive now is it?.. Well well, I've been trying to do my homework and only halfway succeeded.. I've done some.. but not nearly enough.. you see.. I think I need to rest up a bit too XD.. well I ended up doing that when I was too exhausted to do anything.. so it wasn't really resting up.. well.. I'm going to keep struggling now.. I have to do this! GAAH! [insert YAWP here]
The song of today:
The Logical Song by Supertramp
A great song! The beginning, the intro is kind of the best part of the song, I love it n_n (it's probably mostly the intro that makes it my pick over such great songs as Give A Little Bit, Bloody Well Right and Breakfast In America). And I just realized how well the lyrics match my situation right now and what I feel.. or something like that XD, just listen to it if you feel like it, I heard this song play in my home when I was little several times too so I don't know if you're able to like the song like me. Well... since the song is great, without childhood-memories to help it; I think you should be able to.
That's all, wish me luck and I'll wish you some luck too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment