Thursday, 13 May 2010

Beggars can't be choosers

Well some days are just plain great and some days outright suck. Today sucked.. tried to do some homework.. that didn't go all too well but hey.. Yesterday though! Yesterday was great : ).. I went home with two classmates, a third one joined in a bit later.. I thought it was fun but I feel like I was being boring and annoying, interrupting unintendedly and not being engaging enough, why do I feel like that : (? Well.. when I was there and we ate kladdkaka (from Wiki: "(lit. Gooey cake) is a type of Swedish cake.") an old classmate called.. like.. we haven't been in the same class for 6 years.. And he wanted to borrow The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time from me, I said that I'd be happy to but that I wasn't at home. Well... after a while me and the third person went home and I called the old classmate again and he came to get the game and invited me over so I followed him to his apartment and we played two Zelda-games on two TVs and some other old classmates plus some more people came over too.. well they went out to drink so I went home but I was there for an hour or so before they went out and I went home. In a way it felt like I felt when I was that age and younger.. I haven't gone from friend to friend in a day like that since I was small.. when several friends could call the same day and we'd all do something together and so on.. well I got lost in thought there.. eh so yeah, yesterday was good : )

Oh and..

BAM

BAM

BAAAM!

The song of today:
Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons

A great song from the album Sigh No More, I had trouble choosing this song out of the 12 on the album, at first I said "alright, 6 of these songs are good enough to be featured" but then I narrowed it down to three (the other ones were White Blank Page and After The Storm) and here we are. I love the sound of this band and combined with lyrics that (in my mind) touch upon important topics they're a new favorite band of mine (even though I just found out about them today).

Oh and yes, yes The song of today is finally back, I've figured I can at least do a hundred more before I run out of artists that I haven't already featured again : ).

Bye bye now.

No comments: