Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Fighting; hoo-hah!

Wow.. it's the first time in a long time that I feel really good about myself for studying.. well I really have to today so there isn't anything else.. I've got to learn like.. several weeks worth of math lessons until tomorrow.. and I'm really progressing! I just hope there is enough time to really learn it.. I'm only going for the "OK but not more"-grade: G.. still, knowing the previous math-tests.. with my current skills, even that is tough.. The biggest problem I have right now is that I also have my first, last and only test in Latin B tomorrow too.. GAH >_<.. Well I've managed to push all the other homework out of my thoughts at least.. I'll have to deal with that from tomorrow on.. Well well.. we'll see how it goes tomorrow.. really wish me luck!

The song of today:
Brooklyn Sun by Salem Al Fakir

Let me just say this first; I've been listening to Salem since his first album (This is who I am) and I thought about having him on as one of my tips the first time around, I'm not having him here now just because he participated in Melodifestivalen (I did like his song the most though). I really like this song, it is calm but very powerful in its tranquility. As I tend to do when I'm having songs from artists I really like on here I'm going to mention Black Sun Black Moon, It's only you (both versions), Good song and Hymn as some of the other great songs made by Salem, enjoy ^^.

1 comment:

Lostcatangel said...

GOOD LUCK :D!! *HUGZ*