Hmm.. maybe I need to get rid of blaming myself in the moment to, I think I've told you that I'm trying to live without regret, no matter how big-headed that may seem at a first glance.. I think that either I'm nagging myself about mostly school over and over for nothing.. or I need that to get SOMETHING done at least.. I don't know.. I hate doing stuff when somebody is nagging about it and forcing it on me, it's the same thing when I'm the one nagging.. so maybe I need to stop that.. what I'm basicly trying to say is that I haven't done anything of the stuff I was supposed to do.. well.. I did read through some texts for my Swedish-lesson.. but nothing else.. I have to put some effort into this.. there's not much left of this term.. .. I really need to do something about this..
.. fun stuff;
Movie/Anime/Visually appealing stuff; One Piece owns
Music; Deportees seems great so far, I began to listen to them less than an hour ago.
Game; LittleBigPlanet.. were you expecting anything else?
Oh.. and my cousin and those people (on my mothers side) were here today and yesterday, that was fun, goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment