Sunday, 17 May 2009
Hey!
Hey! Listen!.. (Sry if you don't get that one.. but if you've played Oot (Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of time) then you should recognize that one. Well, I've been at Kenny's place this weekend, it was a lot of fun as always, we played Skate 2 but mostly LittleBigPlanet, I dare to say it's the greatest game I've played since Super Smash Bros Brawl.. It's lovely and fun.. I think I'm going to buy it if I find it in some store for a good prize some day. So yeah, that's mostly why I didn't write, I'm still a little stressed about everything but I'm...almost... alright! I'm listening to Green Day's new album right now.. it's at least good, I haven't heard all yet so.. I can't really say anything about it yet. Have a great day and week and so on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment