Thursday, 28 May 2009
Hey Princess♪
I wish I could share this day with you for real, describe it so you feel it.. basically.. this day meant a break in routine for me, with the field trip and all.. which.. is... VERY... VERY welcome right now.. (just one hard week left, I'll fight).. on the field trip we saw some pretty neat and impressive stuff.. well.. to me it was at least. The biggest church I've been in.. graves of some long dead famous Swedes (Kings.. The parents of Saint Bridgette and Carl Linnaeus (Carl von Linné) and so on..).. On the other hand I haven't been into so many churches.. oh well.. we went to some more places.. since I'm studying Latin it was interesting to try to read the inscriptions and so on.. so yeah, it was a fun day with a great group of people.. some stuff got me thinking too.. so yeah, that kind of happened right before I started writing here too, I've been watching "The 90's - ett försvarstal", a Swedish comedian had a show where he talked about the 90's.. and the last show was televised, when it was on TV I kind of missed most of it and only saw like.. the last 20 minutes or so.. but thanks to the web TV services I could watch the whole thing afterwards.. and it got me thinking and feeling again, which is good. Like I said, the whole breaking routine thing makes me feel better than I've felt in a long time now.. Oh.. and of course the show found a way to introduce me to more music; Popsicle.. I had barely heard the name.. like.. once.. but I really like the song "Hey Princess". Oh.. and in a week I'll be watching Bruce Springsteen and the E street band once again! So yeah, the day didn't have all that much extraordinary "WOW THAT'S AMAZING".. but it kind of was everyday amazingness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment