Oh.. yeah, remember how I said I had to work yesterday?.. Well.. I got caught in a little thing called THE INTERNET.. so.. yeah, I didn't do all that much.. which kind of sucked because my classmate that I'm doing the "Staden och Framtiden" assignment with had done his part.. so I've really worked my ass of today instead!.. I'm like 3/4 trough the material.. I can defend myself by saying that I'm doing a little bit more than him on this part (he has done some more when we went and handed out our form to classes though).. so yeah.. I'll try to get this finished before I go to bed but I think I need one hour tomorrow too.. oh well, nearly nothing happened in school, it ended really early due to cancellations of lessons and stuff.
Oh.. and I like "The Salaligan" by All The King'S Men.. for obvious reasons (if you don't understand, that's ok, this is a little aimed towards people.. that lives in my town or have heard of it.. or something.. if you don't understand you can just listen to the music, because it's good)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment