Tuesday, 5 May 2009

This is a sample of what my blog could have looked like if I wrote it during the day.

Ok, first of all; I found my writing block! I was so relieved when I found it on the floor in the far back of my locker.. so I had to write the work I had to do on computer during the short break before the lesson.. doing that went insanely more smoothly than I expected. Oh, and thanks Alexandra for offering me to copy your notes! Lucky I found my own notes though.

So today was not so bad.. I think I'm getting a hang of all the home assignments and so on we have right now..

The last couple of days I've been listening to a.. duo.. called "Krogen".. which roughly means "The Pub".. I really like their music.. their songs are like.. random sentences.. mixed together and then with some music on that.. the result is great!.. they're on myspace; http://www.myspace.com/minkrog .

So.. I thought.. that there's some artists that I'd like to see big and successful some day.. not because I find "fame" something really valuable.. it's more like.. I'd like them to be able to make more records and have more concerts and stuff like that.. so.. here's a list.. top 5... people I'd like to make it big time.

1. Sam Heart / Blinktwice4y - Sure, he's quite popular on Youtube by now.. but.. I'd like him to take that one more step and make records, go on a world tour and so on. His music is touching, his new song (Maybe Next Year) is as good as the other masterpieces of his.

2. Krogen - Because they make me happy just by listening to their music.. I'd support them by buying like their CDs and so on.

3. Toffe Åkesson - I haven't seen an update from him on his myspace-page in ages.. I'd really like to see him live again.. and again.. and again..

4. Daniel Karlsson - Now... I know he got.. well.. like.. publicity like hell from being in the Swedish Idol.. and I know that he's got a CD coming up.. (I don't think it's released yet.. I don't know everything).. BUT.. there are many artists from the Swedish Idol that fades away.. I'm glad about it in most of the cases.. but there's a few good singers from Swedish Idol.. Daniel Karlsson is one of them.. I think I'm going to but his CD.. but yeah, if he release a CD, there's a great chance that he's going to make it big.. I really love the single "Would you Believe".. so I'm quite confident that his CD is going to be as great.

5. Now here's where the list gets f*cked up.. there's no real obvious candidate for this place.. I though about Nomy.. but he's kind of known and he's got some records after all and so on.. and the same thing happened when I thought about Circus Miramar.. and then I though about the bands of people I know.. like one of my older cousins band "WhEN IT".. or the bands of people in my school.. I don't keep that much track of them.. so to me it seams they change bands and names and constellations all the time.. but that's just because I'm not all that.. attentive.. I think.. oh well.. so this place goes to every other band I like.. there are more artists like Nomy and Cirkus Miramar that's kind of in the same position.. I'm just to lazy to name 'em all.

Now.. that was a blog post before 18:00.. now.. let's all be glad that I don't usually post anything on my blog before.. well.. 22:00... Have a great life everybody, and I'll cya.

No comments: