Me
I don't know what I want to write or where I should start.. although I really want to write everything and nothing.. so yeah.. Yesterday I was bored (and some amount of depression).. so bored that I unblocked my ex girlfriend on msn.. well that didn't entertain me for all that long.. Oh well, I felt like making something like a mind map for who I am and what I'll do about and with my future.. so I did.. but that didn't help all that much.. Here's what it looks like though;
So yeah.. I would take up too much of your precious time if I explained and translated everything written and drawn there.. so bye!
EDIT: Oh I forgot; today I was out walking for.. about three hours I think.. could be a bit more or a little bit less, I didn't look at the time when I first went out..
1 comment:
hihih xD ja va med o hjälpte (A)?
Post a Comment