Monday, 3 August 2009

After only a short weekend-break.. I'm back and..

I.....am seriously, seeeeeeeeeeeeeriously going insane.. I can't keep up with blog..stuff... and I'm not talking about my blog, I enjoy writing something here everyday.. well.. every day when I can and want to.. BUT.. I've been away since this Friday.. and there's a sea of posts, I'm not saying I can't or don't want to read through all of it.. it's just that.. it takes up too much time, I'm not the fastest reader.. and in all honesty.. eh.. no.. wait.. lets just leave it at that.. but I seriously can't take it.. I don't want anyone to feel offended but that's the way it is.. I'm not saying anyone's content sucks, it's just that there's so much of it that I can barely handle it.. but I guess that's just me.. anyway.. I got home yesterday.. we went to Universeum, Liseberg and of course the U2 concert.. The concert was GREAT.. or beyond words.. everything was freaking.... freaking!.. XD.. And Universeum was interesting and fun enough.. I didn't go to Liseberg because I reeeally wanted to though.. it was more like my sister dragged me there.. but that was kind of fun too xD.. I bought three manga pockets in a store.. and I bought three t-shirts at the concert.. anyways, that's what I've been doing, I started working again today, that's kind of fun but a little exhausting.

1 comment:

Lostcatangel said...

YAY! i know how it feels, that with the blog thingy :P

It good to hear that it was fun in Gbg :3 ~~ goood for you <3^^