Friday, 21 August 2009

I'll go out with a BANG

I was at Kennys house until yesterday, BlazBlue is one awesome game (Where there's a character named Bang Shishigami.. I main Carl Clover or Litchi-Faye-Ling though) and the Champions Online Open Beta (The game contains some explosives and attacks that goes "BANG!") was fun to try, I've wished for a game like that for an eternity, the character creator seems fun, the only problem I have is that it, like WoW, takes up much of a persons time and that it (probably, I haven't checked up on it) will have a monthly fee.. and that's like.. just not worth it. And this weekend I'll go see two concerts in two days; Coldplay and Stephen Lynch.. That will blow my mind and will be awesome to epic proportions! (BAAAAAAAANG : D!).

The "go out" part is just that my summer's almost over..

A well friend or something wrote that she was bored today.. and she lives like.. in the northern parts of Sweden.. and she said that it was more fun around where I live.. and I first said that the grass often isn't greener on the other side.. and then I said "Men men, om världen är tråkig får man vara rolig själv, right?" which means "Well, if the world is dull/boring, you just have to be fun yourself, right?".. I don't know if that's all that true when I think about it but hey, it sounded nice xD.

Take care of yourselfs, okay?

No comments: