Yes, it’s back this year again, probably a liiiiittle shorter than last year but not that much shorter. So, without further introduction, I present to you my second annual new years post!
First: I celebrated new year with my male friends, including my cousin that came over, we had a great lan party at Kenny’s house and a tournament in games that lasted several days. I don’t feel like bragging and I’m only saying this to be informative: I won the tournament. But only barely, one of my friends took the second place only one point behind me. I had a great time and I hope everybody else had a great time too.
THE 40 QUESTIONS:
Just like I did last year, I’ve answered 40 questions that I found here:
http://www.crucialminutiae.com/40-questions-about-your-year
Well.. I don’t know if the link works anymore, that’s where I found it though.
Let’s get to the questions, shall we?
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
I graduated from the upper secondary school
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t do New Year’s resolutions; maybe it’s time to start? Maybe not?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, I do believe so. Right?... Yeah, yes is the answer. (Time flies by so I thought that maybe they all were born last year but no, I’m pretty sure some of them were this year…)
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No
5. What countries did you visit?
Italy, Rome more exactly. That was certainly an experience.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
No, I don’t need that much more, just more of what I’ve had this year. More of being with my friends and all that.
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I won’t tell you which date but it was the day of crying in a bathtub.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Following my gut-feeling about school, I didn’t really have a gut-feeling at all about what I wanted to do with my life when it came to education. Now I’m studying something I really enjoy, I hope it will give me a job in the future. At least I know I did what I felt for, even though it maybe wasn’t as smart as other choices.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Keeping truths to myself…
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No, a cold here, some bruises there. But PHYSICALLY, I was fine, really.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
It’s a tie between Säkert’s new album and the Christmas presents for my friends I think.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Kenny, he’s always there and was there for me when all seemed most dark this time too. We never fail to have a great time together and we are much like each other.
Also: Alexandra, Amanda, Anna, Chris and Malin. I do have things to say about how kind and caring all you guys are. But really, I mainly want to thank you guys for even spending time with me, it means so much, really, I can’t express in words how much you people have meant to me.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Two people who really doesn’t really deserve it. They didn’t do anything wrong, not a single thing… but even so one of them made me appalled and one of them made me depressed. I can’t help it. And I’m trying to “fix” my feelings.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Trains, from going back and forth to school.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The little moments with friends actually.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Probably “No time for us (acoustic)” by Broder Daniel or “You never know” by Immortal Technique
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
I. happier or sadder?
Both happier and sadder. When I was happy, I was really happy, when I was sad I felt like I was in a bottomless pit.
II. thinner or fatter?
Fatter, gotta be honest. Now I should be able to start working on that though.
III. richer or poorer?
Money? Poorer. But I’m more rich in experience and friendship and kindness.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
There’s always more room for spending time with friends.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Like last year: hesitating… like I wrote then: that hasn’t changed in a long time though.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I will spend it with my family and then I’ll celebrate it some day later with my friends!
21. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
I will be at Kenny’s, for our yearly LAN-party and the gaming tournament we created last year, HN.
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
I’m now sure that I did by the end of last year and beginning of this (I was unsure last time).And I’m still terribly stuck in admiring her. But I haven’t told her.
23. How many one-night stands?
0
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Så mycket bättre. My second favourite program of all time, Popcirkus is the only program that was better.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I wouldn’t call it hate, far from it. But there’s a person I’ve gained more negative thoughts about, yes.
26. What was the best book you read?
Wow O_O. I don’t read much, do I?.. Nope I’ve got nothing.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
That’s too hard of a question to ask me, really. Björns vänner? Ludwig Bell? [Ingenting]? Junip? I don’t know really.
28. What did you want and got?
I wanted to do things with friends, I didn’t want to lose contact with some friends from school. Both my wishes came true.
29. What did you want and not get?
You could say… no, no that’s the wrong way to look at it. Next question.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I think it was Scott Pilgrim Vs the World the movie.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 19. I don’t even remember my birthday.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Even more time with friends, less time to think, more courage on my part. Honesty.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
”What’s it to you if I wear what I want to wear and feel comfortable in?”
34. What kept you sane?
Kenny, definitely Kenny, in times of need, when I couldn’t even turn to some of my other friends.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I don’t really do that kind of stuff, not all that often at least.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The nationalistic/racist movement getting a foothold in Swedish politics *shivers*
37. Who did you miss?
Aw! My old internet/sms –friend Dågå/Dogo! She’s in Japan. Lucky her. Although I really miss her. I’ve heard from her for the first time in a long time though! I will be writing some to her through email.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I didn’t meet any new people in the first half of the year I think. And in the second part it’s most people from my new class I think.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
No, nothing concrete. I think I basically knew most things by the end of last year too… even though I’m even more aware of some things now. I dunno. I’m not all that much for life lessons in the form of simple phrases, there are no quick ways to happiness, no matter what you believe got you to the happy place you might be in when you say such small, simple phrases.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Nope, you’re getting more than one this year too! (I don’t listen that much to Lisa Nilsson or Ainbusk but the songs fit so they had to be here)
there is no time for us
there is no time for us
oh the world won't understand
it's left no time for us
I love a girl I'll never see her again
she was so young I'll never see her again
she was so young
I'll never see her again
what is worthwhile in the world
if you can't be with the one you love
what is worthwhile
we'll be forgotten when we're gone
if I could change one thing in life
I'd make time for us
if I could change one thing
I'd make time for us
no time for us
no time for us
no time for us...
No time for us by Broder Daniel
Det är kallt nästan höst nu
Jag går runt ditt kvarter
Fjärde gången den här kvällen
Vem räknar på det
Ser det lyser en lampa
Lägenheten bredvid din
Hon som bor där
Såg alltid på dig
På ett särskilt sätt
Jag kände igen den
Jag hade samma blick själv
När jag stal dig från Helene
Varje träd har en rot
Varje hus en byggd grund
Det är bara min som ryckts bort från mig
Gud, när ska jag bli fridlyst
Slå upp i en bok
Hon är en ovanlig art
Så förbjudet att såra
Sätt henne tillbaks där hon stod
Jag har en Elle i min väska
Så att det ska se ut
Som att jag sitter och tar det lugnt bara
Inte går patrull som förut
Elle, när ska det bli inne att vara som jag
Blek och feg och sävlig och lat
Jag har köpt varje nummer Elle sen 96
Men det som fortfarande gäller är
Vacker och lycklig
Och just nu kjol med särskilda veck
Det är mörkt nästan natt nu
Jag går runt ditt kvarter
Knack på axeln
Det är Helene som vanligt
Du lämnar oss aldrig
Vi går runt kvarteret
Vi blir bara fler och fler
Ditt Kvarter by Säkert
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
I seen you 'round for a long long time
I really 'membered you when you drink my wine
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown
I called you but you could not look around
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
I bring my money to the welfare line
I see you standing in it every time
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
The color of your skin don't matter to me
As long as we can live in harmony
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
I'd kinda like to be the President
so I can show you how your money's spent
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Sometimes I don't speak too bright
but yet I know what I'm talking about
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
I know you're working for the CIA
they wouldn't have you in the Mafia
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can’t we be friends by War
Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And, the worst part is there's no-one else to blame
Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me
Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe
Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me
Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small
I'm needy
Warm me up
And breathe me
Breathe me by Sia
Weep for yourself, my man,
You'll never be what is in your heart
Weep Little Lion Man,
You're not as brave as you were at the start
Rate yourself and rake yourself,
Take all the courage you have left
Wasted on fixing all the problems
That you made in your own head
But it was not your fault but mine
And it was your heart on the line
I really fucked it up this time
Didn't I, my dear?
Didn't I, my...
Tremble for yourself, my man,
You know that you have seen this all before
Tremble Little Lion Man,
You'll never settle any of your scores
Your grace is wasted in your face,
Your boldness stands alone among the wreck
Now learn from your mother or else spend your days biting your own neck
But it was not your fault but mine
And it was your heart on the line
I really fucked it up this time
Didn't I, my dear?
But it was not your fault but mine
And it was your heart on the line
I really fucked it up this time
Didn't I, my dear?
Didn't I, my dear?
Aaaaahhh...
But it was not your fault but mine
And it was your heart on the line
I really fucked it up this time
Didn't I, my dear?
But it was not your fault but mine
And it was your heart on the line
I really fucked it up this time
Didn't I, my dear?
Didn’t I my dear?
Little Lion Man by Mumford & Sons
Tell her not to go
I ain’t holding on no more
Tell her something in my mind freezes up from time to time
Tell her not to cry
I just got scared that’s all
Tell her I’ll be by her side, all she has to do is call
All she has to do is call
Tell her the chips are down
I drank too much and shouted it aloud
Tell her something in my heart
Needs her even more then even clowns need the laughter of the crowd
Tell her what was wrong
I something think too much
But say nothing at all
And tell her from this high terrain, I am ready now to fall
Tell her not to go
I ain’t holding on no more
Tell her nothing if not this; all I want to do is kiss her
Tell her something in my mind
Freezes up from time to time.
Tell Her This by Del Amitri
My my my it’s a beautiful world
I like swimming in the sea
I like to go out beyond the white breakers
Where a man can still be free (or a woman if you are one)
I like swimming in the sea.
My my my it’s a beautiful world
I like drinking Irish tea
With a little bit of lapsang souchong
I like making my own tea.
My my my it’s a beautiful world
I like driving in my car
Roll the top down sometimes I travel quite far
Drive to the ocean stare up at the stars
I like driving in my car
All around is anger automatic guns
It’s death in large numbers no respect for women or our little ones
I tried talking to Jesus but He just put me on hold
Said He’d been swamped by calls this week
And He couldn’t shake His cold
And still this emptiness persists
Perhaps this is as good as it gets
When you’ve given up the drink and those nasty cigarettes
Now I leave the party early at least with no regrets
I watch the sun as it comes up I watch it as it sets
Yeah this is as good as it gets.
My my my it’s a beautiful world
I like sleeping with Marie
She is one sexy girl full of mystery
She says she doesn’t love me but she likes my company
For now that’s good enough for me
Beautiful World by Colin Hay
Folk vände sig om, när du gick förbi
Jag stod lite längre bort och vinka' in en bil
Du såg åt mitt håll, men jag låtsas som ingenting
Å mitt hjärta slog, jag hörde varje slag
Jag ville komma nära dig och jag ska göra det en dag, för..
[chorus]
Varje gång jag ser dig är det som om allting stannar till,
och jag vet inte varför
men varje gång jag ser dig känner jag att det enda jag vill,
är att komma dig nära
Det är samma sak, varje gång vi ses
Jag såg dig igår kväll och vi växla' några ord
Några artiga fraser om vädret, sen gick du till ett bord
Du satt och prata' med nån annan, medan du vicka' på din stol
Å jag borde gått, jag borde gett mig av,
men nånting hos dig, höll mig kvar
[chorus]
Mmm, varje gång jag ser dig fastnar orden i min mun,
jag försöker säga nånting klokt, men allting låter dumt,
och det händer varje gång jag ser dig
Varje gång jag ser dig är det som om allting stannar till
och jag vet inte varför
men varje gång jag ser dig känner jag att det enda jag vill
är att komma dig nära
Varje gång jag ser dig är det som om allting stannar till
och jag vet inte varför
men varje gång jag ser dig känner jag att det enda jag vill
är att komma dig nära
Varje Gång Jag Ser Dig by Lisa Nilsson
Se mig för här är jag
låt mig få komma nära
till era hjärtan så som den jag är
den jag försöker vara
ge mig min morgondag
min enda önskan nu och här
älska mig för den jag är
Se fjärlisvinges slag
i alla himmlar fara
se alla ögon
blinka stjärneljus
låt livet komma nära
se mig för här är jag
min enda längtan nu och här
älska mig för den jag är
Låt livet komma nära
se mig för här är jag
min enda längtan nu och här
älska mig för den jag är
Se fjärlisvinges slag
i alla himmlar fara
se alla ögon
blinka stjärneljus
låt livet komma nära
se mig för här är jag
min ENDA längtan nu och här
älska mig för den jag är
Min ända längtan nu och här
älska mig för den jag är
Älska mig by Ainbusk
END-10 THE ONES LAST YEAR AWARDS!
Yes, it’s returning! It's the End-10 The Ones Last Year Awards!
In short, I'll be telling you my favorite in several different categories and a runner up.. in other words 2 titles/people/whatever wins in each category!
BEST LIVE PERFORMANCE 2010
Lars Winnerbäck at Strömsholm. This year Winnerbäck did the best live show I’ve seen him do actually. Nothing more needs to be said.
Also: Laleh performed at Strömsholm before Winnerbäck, as one of his opening acts (there were like 4 of them or something.. on two scenes so it’s more like a mini-festival). She was great, I didn’t see so many concerts and I just couldn’t put The Baseballs before any of the bands playing at Winnerbäck’s concert. (The Baseballs did better than I thought they’d do beforehand though).
BEST ALBUM 2010
”Facit” by Säkert. There’s a reason I bought this album in from a store after I had listened to it like 20 times in a week. It’s great, I think that 10 of the 12 songs are absolutely fantastic and great, the other two are alright too.
(This is what kept both “Framtiden var här” by Parken and ”Sky at night” by I Am Kloot off the top2 places for these awards too. Parken’s album was great as a whole but not a lot of songs that I was like awestruck by individually. I Am Kloot had like 50% GREAT songs but the other half was not all that much to my liking.)
Also: "Jag har försökt förklara" by Ludwig Bell. By far the first album in a long time that I’ve been sooo impressed with that I was. There’s a reason I put this album as like the only thing I want besides a new backpack on my wish list for Christmas (We have tried a new model for Christmas within my family too so only one present)
BEST SONG 2010
"Rejected Love" by Lars Eriksson. Ah! Just a great song. I look forward to his album next year! Such a special voice and so great lyrics.
Also: “She’s always a woman” by Fyfe Dangerfield. Like other great songs, this song has all parts that are needed: Lyrics, voice and instruments in great arrangements.
BEST MUSICIAN 2010
Petter and Linnea Henriksson.
Petter showed up in the tv-show “Så Mycket Bättre” and impressed my parents and the rest of Sweden like he had impressed me in smaller shows about music from previous years. Showing a great personality, and an astounding ability to not only make great original songs (Längesen was a contender for best song) but also to make great covers (every single song he did in “Så Mycket Bättre”).
Linnea Henriksson was also in a show about music: Swedish Idol. She quickly became my favourite and she managed to carve her way through the competition to the 4th place, while keeping her own style and sparkling scene-presence all the way through. Salem Al Fakir did something similar in Melodifestivalen, he went in there with dignity and came out on the other side with the same dignity, just like Linnea. The reason I picked Linnea over Salem is that she was relatively unknown before, it’s easier to not be made into something you’re not when you’ve already got a large fanbase so that’s why Linnea was slightly above Salem here.
BEST GAME 2010
Mega Man 10. By far the game I’ve played the most this year. I’ve downloaded all the DLC too. Endless Attack kept me playing this game even more when I finally bought it. I can’t justify not putting it on this list.
Also: Super Meat Boy. Although I haven’t played all of it, I’m completely in love with this game. And I loved it before I had played it. Just the concept of it makes me drool. So yeah, a clear winner in my opinion.
Notice how like… none of the really big games were here even though it was a great gaming year? Well... I probably didn’t play them, I most certainly didn’t buy them. (I did buy NarutoSUNS2 and enjoyed it a lot.. but it’s not in my top 2, probably in my top 5)
(Didn’t play: Mass Effect 2, Heavy Rain, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby’s Epic Yarn, Super Street Fighter IV, Bayonetta, Epic Mickey, God of War III, MAG, No More Heroes 2, Bioshock 2, Dante’s Inferno, Pokémon Heart Gold and/or Soul Silver, Just Cause 2, Red Steel 2, Lost Planet 2, 3D dot Game Heroes, Skate 3, Alan Wake, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Deadliest Warrior: The Game, Limbo, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Halo: Reach, Civilisation V, Final Fantasy XIV, Sonic the Hedgehog 4, Scribblenauts 2, Medal of Honor, Fallout: New Vegas, Vanquish, DJ Hero 2, Costume Quest, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, Goldeneye 007 (Wii), Sonic Colors, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood and Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions
Didn’t play enough to give a fair judgement: Red Dead Redemption, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, Dead Rising 2, StarCraft 2 and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)
Oh and I did play Final Fantasy XIII.. not all the way through though. Unlike every other gamer in the world, I got tired when they threw the open world at me >_>’.
BEST VIDEO GAME CONSOLE 2010
Wii: My sister has one now even though I haven’t even touched it (I haven’t bought any games for it or borrowed any).. still, I know I would love Kirby’s Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns and Super Mario Galaxy 2 if I played them, Metroid Other M and Goldeneye 007 too probably.
Xbox 360: Brought gamers about everything great the Ps3 brought me (I don’t really enjoy the God of War games so much and so on.. and no Little Big Planet or Uncharted this year) plus some great smaller titles like Limbo and Super Meat Boy!
BEST ANIME 2010
One Piece has kept me wanting to come back every week the entire year, I’ve wanted a new episode as soon as the last one ended. Big things are happening and the story is handled with the care that only an anime based on Eiichiro Oda’s masterpiece can bring forth.
Dragon Ball Kai! Didn’t think that Dragon Ball Kai would win… it is just a reworked version of an anime.. and I read the manga years ago, it was the first manga I read actually… but I’ve got to be honest, they’ve done a really good job with the series and they’re moving along rather quickly and true to the manga. I do like it a lot.
I watched Black Lagoon but the great episodes are old stuff so I can’t have it here…
Star Driver seems promising! But I’ve only watched like.. 4 episodes or something..
Bleach… is just more and more obviously suckish… Byakuya, Kyōraku and Kenpachi were the only redeeming characters. And characters is the only thing Bleach has. Bleach should’ve just stopped after the first story arc in Soul Society…
Naruto… meh… meh… meh… Naruto was so meh this year. Fillers and a boring big fight that took waaaay too long. They did bring humor though! In episode 167 Pain is hilarious!! AHAHAHAHA… wait…what was that?... It was supposed to be serious?... BWAHAHAHAHAHA XDXD.
A certain blue-haired character being everywhere and everyone kind of ruined Fairy Tale a bit for me… even so, it’s still great. – What happened to you being cool Mystogan T_T?
BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL 2010
crazypicturesab. I love crazy pictures, they are really talented filmmakers, but before they almost only had two (great, great, great) shorts: nakenlekar and Everything is poetry baby. I love those two videos for different reasons. This year though, all that changed! They released their big project called “Poesi för Fiskar”, translated it’s something like Poetry for fishes. And within that project were several shorts, one even more awesome than the other. They’re all awesome and that’s why crazypicturesab wins this year!
Kurthugoschneider. Great videos, awesome music, great collabs (especially the ones with Husky). And that’s why KurtHugoSchneider wins this year!
BEST WEBSITE 2010
Poeter.se, a great site with Swedish poetry where you can upload your own work and read others.
Thatguywiththeglasses.com, besides youtube (which I can’t give this price too because there are more and more asvertisement and the platform is just getting worse and worse by the minute, I remember a beautiful site where you could watch anything without it being taken down), this is probably the site that has had me stuck watching videos for hours at a time this year!
I couldn’t nominate Facebook either, it’s true that I’ve joined Facebook this year but I’m still kind of anti.
BEST FICTIONAL CHARACTER 2010
Hinata from the anime Naruto Shippuden, she has always been one of my favourite characters from Naruto, I guess she is really believable because I see much of myself in her. So why this year? Well.. she confessed her love, she actually did something.. and it kind of seemed as futile as I felt it would be. Now.. I’ve heard that the whole thing kind of gets ignored later, like it didn’t happen or something, I haven’t read the manga, I’m not planning on starting to read the manga either, if I did that there’s a chance I wouldn’t enjoy the anime so much.
Whitebeard from the anime One Piece. Long teased as the greatest pirate still alive, he showed that with his great body and great strength also comes the greatest heart I think I’ve seen in the One Piece anime.. and that’s saying something!
BEST FILM 2010
Four Lions, a great comedy that I have a feeling I’ll watch many times!
Scott Pilgrim vs the world. Like the nerd I am, I completely fell for this movie with all its little dorky details and references!
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 1 and Kick Ass were great too, they’d probably be the 3rd and 4th place here.
BEST LYRICS 2010
1.000.000 Nollor by Kapten röd. Why? Listen to it!
Kärleken? by Labyrint. Why? Listen to it!
Both songs talks about problems. And that’s good.
BEST EXPERIENCE 2010
Celebrating Christmas with my friends and celebrating new years with my other friends. I love them all.
BEST TEACHER 2010
For the second year in a row: my Latin B teacher, I can’t have her here anymore next year so I guess this is my goodbye to one of the greatest teachers in history. We went to Rome with our small group of students and she really said goodbye to us in a nice way when we graduated, I will never forget how every lesson seemed like the sole reason to go to school sometimes, we learned some and had a lot of fun! This was not only because of the teacher but the whole group, in the group our teacher is included though. Thanks and goodbye Latin-classes!
And a newcomer: at Uppsala university, I got a really great start, mostly due to our teacher, he was teaching us during the foundation course and he’s great, erasing all my doubts I had about the whole program I’m studying.
BEST FOOD 2010
Any form of pasta and pizza.
Awards taken out from last year:
BEST TRAILER: simply because I don’t watch all that many trailers.
BEST KIND OF CHIPS: It is the same and will be the same for a long time I think.
BEST CANDY: Same reason as chips. Also, I don’t eat all THAT much chips or candy.
BEST BLOG: I kind of only read two blogs that are really active anymore, Annas and Amandas, they’d both win but I feel like I can’t have this award left either, with too few candidates, I don’t feel like I have the authority to say anything about blogs.
BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT: Simply because I love every single present I got!
If you happen to have any award that you feel I should’ve given out, it’s not too late yet! If anybody suggest something in the comments I could give out more awards in a later post this month or something. But you have to give me categories for me to give prizes in.
Alright, that’s it. And now a classic in this blog: the song of today:
The song of today:
The blower’s daughter by Damien Rice
LOVELY SONG. That’s enough to describe it. Damien Rice is awesome.
Pew, that’s the end of the new years post!
Hope everybody will have a great 2011!
Love!

4 comments:
Maybe "most dedicated HP-fan"? (A) No, kidding! ^^ Love your blog and I must have missed the summary last year but this was good! :)
Haha yeah, most dedicated HP-fan, you'd win directly, you'd take both the first and the second place xP.
Thank you for the kind words about my blog : D!
Aw... thanks for all the sweet things about your friends (in my big ego I am kind of thinking I am one of them)... You know I feel the same way about you, you are and will always be a great friend :)! also, I hope I have not done anything to wrong you this year, since I sometimes am a senseless litte idiot :/...
But, yeah, award for biggest Itachifan, huh? I can share with Chris :)!
Haha yes! Biggest Itachifan, both you and Chris would win! I don't have any other candidates as strong as you guys for that award xP. Even tough he is the favorite character among almost all of my other friends except for Kenny XD.
And ofc you are one of them, I celebrated all you guys under "Whose behaviour merited celebration", didn't I? I did leave out a few friends there too but you were mentioned so don't say it's only your ego ;P
And finally: No, you haven't done a thing to wrong me that I can remember at all! I don't really know if I've seen this "senseless little idiot" you're talking about at all! If anything you are one of my most caring friends! I still remember that you asked if anything was wrong during our trip to Rome. I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you what it was but I want you to know that it still felt good that you took notice and cared!
And like I said, none of the people that DID get me a little sad deserves it. No people that got to me a little meant to do me harm.
Post a Comment