Monday, 17 January 2011

Even though today (sunday) was boring

Greatest weekend in a long time! An old classmate invited me over to a friend of a friend of hers or something like that, there were some people I knew from before there and some new acquaintances, it was fun anyway. Then, the day after (saturday), she (the classmate) and I went out with our dogs for a while. In the evening I went with Amanda to Anna and Chris and we watched two movies and talked and had a really great and fun time : D! And well today was kind of boring, I didn't do much. But I guess it's good to rest up.

The song of today:
Hoist the colours by Hans Zimmer

I don't know if I would even like PoTC 3 as much as I do if this song didn't open up the film. It is awesome : )!

Bye!

No comments: