Wednesday, 9 June 2010

"Then she'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleeding♪"

Hmm, yesterday was a ton of fun, me and two friends surprised (kidnapped) another friend and took her to "Arosfortet" in Västerås. It was great and when we were done we spent the rest of the night watching a movie and hanging out.

Today is and has been uneventful.. I went out for a one and a half hour walk and encountered this small kid, this is the dialog that spawned from us meeting;

Han: Vet du?
Jag: Va?
Han: Hur ser främlingar ut?
Jag: Jag vet inte
Han: Vet du ja.. jag har varit på dagis, sen ska jag på dagis idag, sen igen.. *cyklar bort medans han säger det*
Jag: Jaha...

In english it might've sounded something like;

He: You know something?
Me: Huh?
He: What does strangers look like?
Me: I don't know.
He: Do you know... I... I have been to kindergarden, later I'm going to kindergarden today, again later.. *he says this while riding his bike away from me*
Me: Oh ok...

Well, something like that at least... in a way; I think he said something really smart.. nobody knows what a stranger looks like.. (so only friends you haven't met yet exists right?).. on the other hand, a kid not knowing the concept of a "stranger" seems kind of dangerous and scary to me, I mean how many parents tell their children not to talk to strangers or receive candy from strangers? If the children don't know what a stranger is.. then that advice is kind of pointless. Well.. I'm over analyzing things.

The song of today:
She's always a woman by Fyfe Dangerfield

Well.. to be honest I just started to listen to Dangerfield today but this is the first song I heard and I do like it : ). And yes, it is a Billy Joel song.. but I prefer this version : ), I doesn't feel as... flat?

Bye~

No comments: