Friday, 18 June 2010

One of the better lonely days at least

Ok, I've had quite a boring week.. last night was the peek of it, I went to bed earlier than 23.. and that's bad, I went to bed without even bothering to take off any clothes and woke up way too early. Well today was at least better, I cleaned my room, I played some Final Fantasy XIII, I watched Disney's Herkules (I watched The Hunchback Of Notre Dame yesterday or something) and I joined a site where you can publish your poems and so on. All in all an OK day.

The song of today:
Var ska vi sova inatt by Mighty Band

A great, fun track. It is kind of playful. And yes, I do think it is better than when done by the band Perikles, and no; it isn't because of the accent, I like Perikles accent more.. and the lyrics are great in Perikles version. But the thing is; the chorus feels really weak, more like background noise or something and the music isn't as strong and the instruments could have sounded better.

Bye~

No comments: