Hello, hello. What am I supposed to do xD? I'm bored but I don't want to look for a job and I don't want to clean my room... in fact, I don't think I want to do anything : (.. I don't have any motivation.. I think.. well well, we'll see.. I'm thinking of going out to run.. but I can't do it fully because of the medicine I'm on, I have to take it easy. Oh well; we'll see, we'll see.
The song of today:
Nice Guys by We Are Scientists
I actually found this song on Spotify just some days ago and I've listened to their music for some days now, it is really good music! Though I found this song first and think it is one of their best ones, I know their new album is coming out soon and I long to hear more of their music.
Bye : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment