Getting a Christmas Tree:
Christmas:
(My presents on the picture above: Chocolate hearts, gloves, a "Top Secret Pen" (it only shows the text when you use the inbuilt blue-light in the pen), shampoo, deodorant, after shave, a gift card for a game store, a Playstation Network Card (I've already bought two level kits for Little Big Planet (and completed them) and Flower, a wonderful game that's a little different but in a good way, it's relaxing and beautiful. (I've already finished the game)), Batman Arkham Asylum (I finished the game today), some money, underwear, Fablehaven (A book) and Leven Thumps And The Whispered Secret (also a book, I've read 70 pages of it so far).)
So.. Does it seem like I have time on my hands?.. completing several games and so on.. you be the judge.
Oh and sorry for posting another one in the middle of the night, a little too tired to write anything that's better than crap.

No comments:
Post a Comment