Oh and I bought.. some presents.. I still need to buy a present for my father and my sister though. I usually only buy Christmas presents for my family (sister, father, mother).. but well.. Two of my classmates gave me a present last year and I didn't get to give something back (it was the last day) so I've bought something small this year instead. I don't like buying presents by the way XD.. It's not that I don't like to give things.. it's more like "I don't know if this is a good present, will he/she like it?", I get stressed out by it too. It's so easy to find bad gifts.. and I'm terrible at giving good gifts even though I worry that much.. so yeah :/
Now I have to study for something for the last time before Christmas I think.. WOHO!.. Or wait.. the "WOHO!" will come after tomorrow.. because then I've done it too.. bye.
//Me

No comments:
Post a Comment